- Order cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- Manik Mobile can cancel order on account of non-availability of stock or any other reason
- Manik Mobile can cancel an order in case of natural calamities, strike or unforeseen condition.
- Cancellation charge of 15% + Applicable GST would be levied against all order cancelled by users.
- After the order is processed/shipped – 30% + Applicable GST would be levied again all order cancelled by
- Along with customer will have to pay both forward and return shipping cost to seller for replacement/cancellation/return.
Refund & Order modification
- Any item additions, quantity changes or specification changes made to accepted orders will be modified in the order details. All sales are final, provided, however, item cancellations and quantity reductions may be made before the order is shipped. We may, without liability, cancel any accepted order before shipment if our credit department does not approve your credit or if there are other problems with the payment mode selected by you. Rights of delivery and sale reserved by us.